1. WILL THERE BE FOOD AND DRINKS AT THE END?
Yes, we will have food and drinks from a variety of local restaurants for all participants at the end of the race.
2. WHERE DOES THE RACE START? WHERE DOES IT END?
Please check the location page and select the city you are looking for. In the city page you will find the start and finish points for the run.
3. WHERE DOES THE COURSE GO?
Please check the location page and select the city you are looking for. In the city page you will find the course map.
4. WHAT IF IT RAINS?
We will run in the rain, cold or snow. However, if it is unsafe to run/walk, the race director reserves the right to cancel the race
5. WHAT IF I AM UNABLE TO ATTEND? CAN I GET A REFUND?
There will be no refunds of registration fees for the race.
6. DO I HAVE TO REGISTER ONLINE?
You can register online by clicking the download a hard copy of the registration form button on the city page and mailing it, along with a check made payable to KC Running Company, to KC Running Company at 411 E 135th St, Kansas City, MO 64145.
7. WHERE AND WHEN IS PACKET PICKUP?
Packet pick up information will be listed on the event location pages.
8. WHERE DO I PARK ON RACE DAY?
There will be parking at a number of locations in the area surrounding the start/finish in each city, watch for a participant guide the days leading up to the event for further details.
9. WHAT IF MY NAME IS SPELLED WRONG, MY AGE IS WRONG, ETC.?
No problem. Just e-mail email@example.com the necessary changes to your registration.
10. I REGISTERED BUT CAN'T PARTICIPATE; CAN I STILL PICK UP MY T-SHIRT?
Yes. Please stop by and pick up your bib, and race shirt at packet pickup. Shirts and medals will NOT be mailed.
11. I WON'T BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE. MAY I TRANSFER MY REGISTRATION TO NEXT YEAR OR GIVE IT TO A FRIEND?
No. We're sorry, but we do not allow you to transfer your registration to next year, however you can transfer your registration to another runner through the race registration site.
12. I HAVE A FRIEND WHO WOULD LIKE TO VOLUNTEER. HOW CAN THEY HELP?
Please go to the volunteer page for more information on volunteer needs and to sign up.
13. CAN A FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER PICK UP MY PACKET?
14. WHAT CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION WILL MY PARTICIPATION BENEFIT?
All of the Great Plains 10k events will benefit a local charity, please check the event location page for more information